Do you have this 1 chocolate cake that you’ve loved since childhood? This recipe is of My favourite dessert! It’s been with me since I can remember, my older brother used to cook it all the time, and when I moved to Cyprus, it followed in the form of Doukissa 🙂
So now, it’s time to share it with you. I hope you’d love it as much as I do!
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 4 hours
Per servings: 10 servings
Chocolate Cake ingredients:
- 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder
- 100 g Soy milk
- 134 g Non-dairy butter
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 167 g Table Biscuits
- 33 g Walnuts
Equipment & tools:
- 1 small sauce pan
- 1 small spatula/whisk
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- Mold/s of your choice
- Mix cocoa powder, soy milk, butter and sugar. Heat the mixture up, while whisking continuously, until the mixture is completely uniformed. Take off the heat, cool down.
- Chop walnuts and crush biscuits. Mix together.
- Add dry biscuits mixture into the liquid cocoa mixture gradually, allowing the biscuits to soak a bit.
- Pour the mixture into mold/s.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours, or overnight.
Enjoy your Greek vegan no-bake chocolate cake! 🙂